How Do I...?

.... make a public records request?

White Pine County is committed to providing access to public records in accordance with Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 239. All public records, the contents of which are not otherwise declared by law to be confidential, shall be open for inspection or to obtain copies. The Requestor MUST complete and submit a Public Records Request Form.

All requests to inspect and/or obtain copies of public records must be made through the Clerk's Office.
Email the Clerk's Office.

Mailing and Physical Address:
White Pine County Clerk
801 Clark Street, Suite 4
Ely, NV 89301

Request Form (PDF)

For additional information, please call the County Clerk at (775) 293-6509.