As an active partner with White Pine County leadership, the Human Resources Department provides service and support to the Board of County Commissioners, elected officials, department heads, and employees. This includes:
- Administering employee benefits
- Coordinating countywide recruitment
- Compensation and job classification
- Hiring and training
- Labor contract negotiations
- Promoting and maintaining a diverse employee population
- Providing consultation on employee / department issues
Whether you are interested in learning more about employment with White Pine County, or you are a current county employee, we hope you will find valuable information about what White Pine County offers.
You are encouraged to browse the information contained on this site. If you do not find what you are looking for, please contact our office. We also welcome suggestions for information you would like added to this site, or other ways we might serve you better.
For EAP (Employee Assistance Program content please go to the following link